Chojnow.pl
Zapoznaj się z naszą Polityką prywatności
facebook twitter YT IG
Logowanie Rejestracja
REKLAMUJ SIĘ NA CHOJNOW.PL SPRAWDŹ NASZĄ OFERTĘ BANERÓW I ARTYKUŁÓW SPONSOROWANYCH

Is a condo or a house a smarter investment for a single person?

Hey everyone, I was going to invest in a condo but not sue that will it be beneficial for me or not. So my query is that if I invest in Condo will it be a smarter investment for a single person or not.  Please guide if you have any experince with condos. 
zgłoś komentarz
You only buy the inside area when you purchase a condo. Beyond your contribution to the maintenance payments, you do not own the exterior. The ground below is not your property either. In a townhouse, the exterior and the land are yours.
Which you should buy depends on your lifestyle needs, available resources, and the market. If given the option, I would pick a townhome over a Charlottesville condos for sale. If you don't enjoy doing external upkeep, you could prefer a condo where the association takes care of all exterior maintenance. What you buy might be determined by your local home market.

Personally, if you're looking to purchase a home as an investment, I'd recommend single-family homes. I have a personal prejudice in that regard, and I'm sure the investors have as well. Condos typically lag the market in the majority of the places I've lived during price trends upward and outperform it during price declines.

When managing rentals, I also dislike dealing with community associations. Condos may be a better option in some locations, I'm certain of that. Once more, you should speak with a Realtor who is knowledgeable with investment properties in your region.
zgłoś komentarz

Dodaj odpowiedź

Musisz być zalogowany, aby dodać komentarz.